Dive into the tank of endless possibilities!
The Dance Tank offers dance/drama programs from early primary age students to adults. Each program is specifically designed to enhance physical, emotional and social skills through a safe and fun learning environment.
All programs are taught by qualified and industry trained teachers with current Working with Children Check, First Aid Certificates including Anaphylaxis and Special Needs Training.
All our educators are passionate about the growth and welfare of each individual child and strive to achieve the highest level of quality, professionalism and care. Our educators are also New South Wales Department of Education trained to provide excellence in the Australian Curriculum across all ages and subject areas.
Principal owner of The Dance Tank Katelyn Boshell has over 20 years of experience in the field of Dance and Drama. Experience includes;
- NSW Department of Education trained Primary and Secondary teacher (B. Arts/B. Education Honours UNSW) specialising in Higher School Certificate Dance and Drama course.
- Board of Studies teacher accredited.
- NSW Department of Education Arts Unit State Dance company choreographer and tutor.
- Schools Spectacular choreographer for the past 6 years.
- Sydney Region Dance coordinator and artistic director.
- NSW New Scheme Teacher of the Year.
- Short ‘n’ Sweet Independent Festival Choreographic Award
- Costume and Fashion Design Showcase Ultimo TAFE choreographer.
- Bodies’ Independent Dance Festival: Secondary School Coordinator.
- University of New South Wales: St George Choreography Scholarship
- Australian Olympic and NSW Squad Representative Gymnastics
- Australian Gymnast of the Year, Rhythmic Gymnastics of Australia
- NSW Gymnast of the Year, Rhythmic Gymnastics
- ‘Tran-Tasman Cup’ winner in New Zealand